The 10 'Real Housewives' That Made Us Aspire To Marry Rich

From New York to Beverly Hills, we have a boatload of ladies to enjoy every week.

74
CleaningQuickie / Flickr

I am obsessed with all things reality TV, so of course, I have to write an article about my rankings on who are the top 10 housewives.

From New York to Orange County, you can bet that I am tuning in every week and I never want the real housewives to end because it's reality TV gold.

10. Kenya Moore

Kenya brings the drama, plus she's extra and gorgeous and I love everything about it. Let's not forget that she was Miss USA and you gotta love her whirlwind romance this season. #Twirl

9. Kyle Richards

I admire her relationship with her husband, Mauricio, and how she protects her sister at all costs. Plus, you have to love that she is the half-sister to Kathy Hilton which makes her the aunt to everyone's favorite pop culture icon, Paris Hilton.

8. Leeanne Locken

I LOVE her attitude, from always being ready to fight, to caring about her status in the Dallas social scene. I am here for who I think is the alpha female of the "Real Housewives of Dallas." I love her fiery personality and she knows exactly how to get her way.

7. Kim Zolciak Biermann

Personally, I love her spinoff show, but I think she needs to be added back to the cast of "Real Housewives" ESPECIALLY since Nene is back. I used to love seeing her on the housewives since she was the wife to a Falcons player since the Falcons are my favorite team.

6. Bethenny Frankel

Honestly, watching her on the "Real Housewives of New York City" has always made me want to go visit New York. She has an attitude and is her own business woman plus had her own talk show! She's also never afraid to say what's on her mind and you gotta respect her bouncing back from her rough past.

5. Brandi Redmond

She could care less what people think of her and she is all about having fun.

4. Vicki Gunvalson

The OG of the OC; She is the OG of the first installment of the Housewives which means she is essential for this list. Plus she knows how to whoop it up! Plus, you have to love her look after her plastic surgery.

3. Nene Leakes

I am so glad she is back in season 10 of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta." I love the tea she serves and the energy she brings to the Housewives franchise.

2. Melissa Gorga

"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" is by far my favorite franchise, so I have to give the second and first spot to my girls. Melissa Gorga is absolutely fabulous. I love how much she and Joe adore each other. I also love how she is trying to find her place between wife and working woman.

1. Teresa Giudice

I will never get over her iconic table flip. She has survived prison and is coming back better than ever and is such a strong mother from dealing with the death of her mom to her husband being in prison for years. I love her Italian attitude.

This has been a message brought to you by a reality TV addict, but mostly a Real Housewife in training. Watching any franchise of the "Real Housewives" is my stress reliever and if my future husband doesn't support my real housewife addiction, then we will have some problems...