The Top 4 essentials items to build your wardrobe capsule

wardrobe capsule

26

wardrobe capsule

While trends come and go, there isn't a specific language that dictates you to only follow the current trend and forget about the rest. What you should wear and what you shouldn't wear must not be dependent upon trends. People have fluid styles which are often subjected to change, and not everyone is keen on trying every single trend. And that is completely okay. To be honest it would be a little boring, if everyone abandoned their individual styles and started dressing up the same. It's entirely fine to prefer trends over individual preferences and styles. You can just stick to basics and still look like you've just stepped out of a vogue magazine.

There are certain wardrobe staples that have been able to compete with the changing trends and still are able to outmatch. These pieces are some timeless numbers that are timeless and warrants for us to reach for over and over again. There is a wide variety of assortments, however we've slimmed down the number to just four. These numbers are bound to justify being the top essential items as they are the most sustainable fashion pics, and have been worn over for decades. With these pieces added to your closet, it'll help you to build a timeless wardrobe capsule. These are some investments that will last you a long while. So, to know what they are, be sure to read below.

1. Floral Dresses

There isn't anything more timeless than dresses printed in floral motifs. They are a wardrobe staple you'll find in every woman's closet. Floral dresses have a special place in our heart, and every major fashion brand understands that as they have a collection of their own. The hype for the floral print reaches its peak when there is an augmentation of the summer, spring season and occasionally the fall season as well. And every season, you'll notice how the feeds of Instagram are filled with mesmerizing dresses printed in floral patterns with most of the fashion influencers rocking some versatile pieces. They are chic, feminine and a timeless option for every day and any occasion.

From haute couture dresses to summer-mid numbers, there is always a wide variety of options you can choose from based on your own preferences and comfort. The most sought after pieces are those with loose silhouettes that universally compliments every body type. Whatever your style and body shape might be, a floral dress is bound to perfectly accentuate your natural curves. And since they have the potential to work with everything, you can style them with anything from a waist belt to a hoodie or a knitwear. Some might stereotype the floral prints as summer essentials, but with the right styling, however that's not the truth. Style them with the right styling and they can be worn all year around. Also, you can easily find a desired number at any online store. For example 6th street has a great collection of floral dresses from top brands. To save on your dress shopping spree from 6th street use 6th street code.

1. Denim Jackets

When it comes to denim jackets they are one clothing essential that you can never go wrong with. They are versatile, chic and always in style with no seasonal boundaries limiting their styling options. You can rock them with a pair of white kicks or wear them over a dress, and you’ll still look outstanding. No matter how you decide to sport them, you can create endless outfit opportunities with this classic wardrobe mainstream you can hold onto forever. For day or night, work or weekend, denim jackets are the ultimate style basics that are today’s must have in the closet. Besides that they are a great option to cope with fickle transitional weather, so there’s no way that your investment would go wrong.

There is a large selection of denim jackets you can opt for. Whether it's a long denim jacket that can be worked as coats or a cropped one for a more trendy styling, you can style them effortlessly. You can also go for other options like distressed denim jackets, faded trucker, vintage numbers or a monogram jacket. Look for something that fits into your taste and comfort zone. Also make sure the structure of the jacket provides enough stretch so that you can wear it throughout the day without sacrificing your comfort.

1. Waist belts

As practical as they are, waist belts are also impactful when it comes to styling. Sure they are designed with the practicality of holding the pants up, but it also adds a dose of personality to plain attires. With the help of this timeless accessory you can score some of the best looks. Whether you pair it with trousers for a chic office look or a midi length sundress for a weekend escapades, adding the elegance of a belt to your outfit will elevate just about any look in seconds. Unlike shoes and handbags, waist belts don’t always get the recognition they deserve, but styling them right will make them the star of any outfit. They are one accessory, designers don’t reckon to shy away from adding them to their crafted collections. Top fashion labels like Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, JW Anderson and many more often showcase their seasonal collections with waist belts and cinchers to complete their looks.

The great thing about waist belts is that there’s always a perfect piece meant to be at par with your wardrobe essential. And since they add an instant lift to your apparel, it gives you another means to style it. Whether it’s a chic braided belt or an intricate corset belt, add them over to your outfit to make a strong fashion statement.

1. Sneakers

The nature of fashion trends is very fickle, they are in hype for one moment and gone the next. Such times call for a couple pairs of shoes that are not just comfortable but also will not get hindered by any trend. They are fashionable and truly the best comfort shoes to have in your closet. Whether you desire a pair of lucid converse or a high-end designer pair, no wardrobe is veritable without a pair of good sneakers. You can wear them with trousers, dresses, skirts and even formal attire. There is no way that your outfit setting will come off as unsatisfactory if you have the right sneakers. On top of that, you can wear them all time of the year without worrying about seasonal trends.

When it comes to true classics that don’t stint on fashion, then pick a number from the luxury houses or reputable sportswear brands. The designer shoes are bound to last for a long time making them a good investment. Also the designs crafted in the luxury tend to offer uniqueness and limitations. However, if you can’t get your hands on a branded option, there are a lot of affordable staples available for grabs from brands like Vans, Vejas and New Balance. And if you wish to skip out on brand recognition, there are sneaker shoes that are just plain with no labels or logos. All it takes is finding the right pair based on your personal style and preference. To save on your sneakers shopping, visit CouponCodesME. They have a wide assortment of verified coupons like sephora promo code, adidas promo codes, Under Armour Promo Code and more.

Our list of top four timeless fashion essentials ends here, however it’s not the end to the large assortment of wardrobe essentials. Browse for your own styling preferences, instead of following the hype around trends, create your own individual trend. Be your own stylist, as you know yourself the best.