10 Reasons I Fell In Love With You

10 Reasons I Fell In Love With You

I love you.

70909
10 Reasons I Fell In Love With You
Emily Voss

To my Boyfriend,

I know you do not like the mushy-gushy romance stuff but if you ever do read this I just wanted to let you know you have been on my mind a lot more lately than you ever have been before. I love you for countless reasons, but I wanted to touch on a couple that seem to be important to me.

• Reason number one why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with the way you speak. The way you speak to me. I fell in love with how your voice sends bullets through my chest every time you tell me you love me. I fell in love with the way you whisper to me about secrets we have or things kept between you and me.
  • Reason number two why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with the way you handle me, and comfort me, and how you are the shoulder I can cry on. You are my favorite person to go to for anything. Wether it is because I failed a test or I am having girl problems or simply because I want to hear you talk, you are always here for me no matter the circumstance. You always have my back.
  • Reason number three why I fell in love with you: I love you for your personality. It is one of my favorite traits about you. Along the way of falling in love, I fall more in love with you as a person. Your looks are a bonus but falling in love with the way you smile or the way you get excited are the only things that matter to me.
  • Reason number five why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with the way you are passionate about the sport you secretly love. How you manage to motivate me while you motivate yourself. I fell in love with the way you get mad after you have done bad or the way you cross the finish line holding that number one up like you know you have done your job. I fell in love with the way you tell me I am good even though it may not be true, you cover it up pretty well. I fell in love with the way you race and how every step you take you aim to be better.
  • Reason number 6 why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with your beliefs. Wether is is about God, fate, or other things, you have taught me a great amount of self-belief, like it is up to me to decide how I want to live my life. I fell in love with how open you are with ideas and other beliefs but also how you do not demonetize my beliefs.
  • Reason number seven why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with your touch. Throughout our relationship, I feel like I have become closer to you not only by comfort and trust, but by souls. I feel as if our souls are connected together, beating as one, growing as one, learning as one. Your touch is home, my world, and is all of my feelings collected into one. You have become my place for comfort and guidance.
  • Reason number eight why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with the way you say my name. The way you call me "Em". I love the comfort in your voice and the gentleness of your words. The way you say my name reminds me of how beautiful I am, how loved I am, and how much you love me.
  • Reason number nine why I fell in love with you: I fell in love with our bond. The way we play fight, kiss, or hug. Everything feels real, everything feels right. It is the way we are so comfortable in front of each other that has made me fall in love with you. It is the way I feel when I see you after a couple of days or weeks without seeing you. I fell in love with the way you hold me close showing me how much you care about me. I fell in love with the way we do life together.
  • The very last reason why I fell in love with you: Because it was you, in that building listening to me. Because it was you sitting next to me trying to be calm thinking this girl is way too crazy, however you stayed. Because it was you who pulled me in close knowing I was scared to death and you kissed me. Because it was you who held me close when I cried my eyes out telling you about my past. Because it was you who showed me how big this world is and how I can do anything my heart allows me to do. Because it is you who I wake up to every morning, and it is you who I fall asleep with every night. Because you love me no matter who I am or who I want to be.

Love,

Your Girlfriend.