The 11 Phases Of Every Conversation With Your BFF, As Told By 'Zack & Cody'

"The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody" was kind of the coolest because let's be real, we all wished we lived in a hotel.
355

Every '90s baby talks about "the good old days" with the Disney Channel where the shows were actually funny and well, not downright weird. "The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody" was kind of the coolest because let's be real, we all wished we lived in a hotel.

Here are 11 times the Suite Life described every conversation every girl has with her BFF!

1. When you're talking about that new guy that you think is a solid 10/10

2. When you initiate the conversation like the cool kid you are

3. When you once again talk about that cute boy

4. When your friend brings you back to reality

5. When your friend has to re-explain what happened in that one class for the 8,578th time

6. When you pretend like your friend's joke was funny

7. When that cute boy comes up again and you tell your friend how you're going to greet him the next time you see him

8. When she reminds you how totally not cool that greeting is

9. But then she reminds you of her genius

10. And you get excited about that

11. When this conversation has now exhausted you and you need a mental break until next time