There is nothing worse than being bad at technology. However, it’s even worse being a millennial who does not know how to use technology.
This is for all those who spent countless hours trying to hook up their printer to their Wi-Fi and don’t understand Apple watches.
1. As long as your Netflix is on your TV nothing else matters.
2. You avoid updating your iOS upgrades as long as humanly possible.
3. “FaceTime” is out of the question.
4. Your phone only contains the apps that it originally came with.
5. Auto correct is your nemeses.
6. You will always question Amazon’s new buttons.
7. You spent two hours researching iCloud and still have no clue how to use it.