27 Stages Of Watching The Same Shows As Your Work BFFs

"I literally cannot wait until tonight."

22
Just Jared

We all fall victim to watching some sort of show or segment obsessively. If you deny this, you are a liar. You should have no shame in being invested in certain weekly television. Your binge-watching capabilities on Netflix are by no means suitable to be categorized in the same subject, though. That's a whole new game and if we're being honest — a whole other problem in and of itself but reluctantly, there's no true judgment there.

Gossiping about weekly television shows with your peers calls forward for some spectacular and occasionally heated conversation. When it comes to venting or obsessing over a character or show, it's comforting knowing you are not alone. When it comes to weekly television, nothing compares to you being able to talk about it in the office with your work besties. You're with them basically every day and obviously talk all the time, so it makes perfect sense that your friendship reaches new heights on the best friend scale this way.

Here are the 27 stages of watching the same weekly television shows as your work BFFs that more people than you think can relate to:

1. Starting your day at work super hyped that your guilty pleasure is finally on that night...

2. Low-key trying to hide talking to each other about it when you're supposed to be doing work...

3. Come lunch time, you're finalizing any potential plans of watching with each other...

4. Once you leave the office you're prepping the rest of your night based on the show time...

5. The all-day debate of ordering take-out becomes more tempting than EVER...

6. When there are 10 or so more minutes to go, you guys immediately change the conversation and text each other super excited...

7. As the show begins your texts basically become live-tweets...

8. When something goes down you begin typing in caps...

9. ...at a casual billion miles per hour.

10. Seeing your favorite character do something and totally fangirling because of it...

11. Having sporadic minutes of pure silence because your focus game is too strong to break...

12. ...by that point you've sent your sixth "ommmmmmmmmg."

13. Noticing the time and predicting the cliffhanger wanting to scream...

14. Once the show cuts out, you immediately text each other about the preview for next week...

15. ...and your final thoughts on that night's episode.

16. Then realizing you're basically a senior citizen and it's way past your bedtime...

17. So you start getting ready for bed... still texting about the show.

18. Starting your next work day by talking about the episode from the night before...

19. Then you realize deep down you are TOO invested in this show...

20. ...and you have so much other sh*t to really focus on.

21. Then you realize your work BFF begins bugging out too...

22. But you see something on social media about the show and tag them with no hesitation...

23. Some of your co-workers are low-key convinced and ask for details on the show...

24. So once that dim spark of interest is ignited you feel like it's your angelic duty to convince them to watch...

25. Once they agree to watch you get overwhelmingly happy that more of your work BFFs are onboard...

26. ...because that means you can relive past episodes and those are amazing.

27. You soon realize how #blessed you are and that's that.