The Stages Of Sleep Deprivation

The Stages Of Sleep Deprivation

Thankfully, school is out for the summer

30

Finals just ended! Woohoo! But you still remember last week right? You all know what that means: long nights in the library with little to no sleep. Everybody has pulled an all-nighter, or an almost all-nighter, at some point (or many points...), but it's never fun. Pro tip: never pull two in a row. It's horrible. Here's what we're all thinking every time it happens:

6:00 p.m.: I have so much to do before this 11 a.m. test. I'll get it done by like midnight, right? I'm good at studying. I can do this.

8:00 p.m.: Oops. That 20 minute study break turned into an hour long study break. I need to get back to work.

10:00 a.m.: I need a snack. I've worked long enough, right?

11:45 p.m.: Nope, I am not going to be able to sleep by midnight. Maybe 1?

12:45 a.m.: Nope nope nope

2 a.m.: Why am I not done yet??

3 a.m.: Oh, maybe because I keep watching videos of cute cats on Youtube.

4 a.m.: Oh god tomorrow is going to suck so much

5 a.m.: Screw this, I'm never sleeping again

6 a.m.: *Nods off* I'm awake!

7 a.m.: Thank god the cafe is opening soon. I need caffeine.

8 a.m.: Coffee coffee coffee coffee!

9 a.m.: Just some last minute cramming...

10 a.m.: Or some last minute procrastination....

11 a.m.: Ok, I can do this. Come at me, test!

2 p.m.: *light snoring*