The Stages Of Your Thanksgiving Feast, As Told By Joey Tribbiani

Because no one does the holidays (or the feasting) better than him.

71
Mashable.com

No one knows food quite like Joey Tribbiani. He makes this fact clear over and over again with each episode of Friends. His devotion to food is constant and true; not to be taken lightly. Thanksgiving, in particular, is when Joey shines. Here are the stages of Thanksgiving Feasting as told by our very own Joey Tribbiani...

1. When you sit down at the table intending to "eat lightly."

The plan is always solid, start off with a salad, take a small serving of your favorite casserole, a piece of turkey, and that's it. Twenty minutes later you're three rolls deep and several helpings in and wondering what happened? Hey, macros don't count today.

2. Promising yourself no dessert...until someone cuts the pumpkin pie.

I'll just have a little piece you think to yourself ...*Eats extra large piece*

3.Thankfully, you thought through your lack of willpower early in the day and wore your stretchy pants.

Comfort is key, fashion is not.

4. Maybe a little dancing can burn off some extra calories.

It may not make up for all the stuffing you consumed, but it will surely help.

5. Never fear, the whole fam is there to make you feel good about yourself and your poor eating decisions.

What's a family without a little reassurance?

6. In your mind, you regret the food choices made, but in your heart, you feel content.

You needed the extra nourishment, the diet will pick back up tomorrow.

7. After all, your body positivity cannot be derailed by one off day.

Cheers to that!

8. So own up to your actions and have another piece of pie.

You deserve it!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!