Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Being Relatable

17 Times, Even After All These Years, Paris Hilton And Nicole Richie Were Still Relatable AF

With the Jersey Shore reboot and The Hill reboot, I think it is time to do America a favor and reboot The Simple Life, because we all could use a little more mind-numbing reality TV.

1397

For Halloween this year, I am dressing up as Nicole Richie and, in order to prepare myself to do my best impression of her, I have been doing a little research. What I've come to find is that The Simple Life is 100 percent the kind of TV I need in my life, and that I want Paris and Nicole to be my bffs.

1. Words of Wisdom

i.pinimg.com

There are plenty of times I never know what to say, but instead of saying "cool" or "wow" or "that's crazy" when you don't know what to say, be original and respond with "that's hot."

2. Nicole knows what sells

66.media.tumblr.com

14 years later and it still rings true.

3. Always lending a helping hand

i.pinimg.com

4. When you are searching for a formal date and realize there are no cute guys at your school

i.pinimg.com

Fun fact: there literally were only two cute guys that I went to high school with, so this is even more relatable!

5. Ordering food

img.buzzfeed.com

Ordering food is hard. It is even harder when you don't know the name of the Power Puff Girls apparently.

6. Total princesses

img.buzzfeed.com

Next semester I'm totally going to say this when my professors ask what I'd like to go by.

7. Celebrities: they're just like us and have store alarms go off on them

img.buzzfeed.com

8. Sometimes you just want some enchiladas

img.buzzfeed.com

9. Some birthday presents aren't that good

img.buzzfeed.com

I hate flowers. They are just going to die. What's the point?!

10. When you only have $3.28 in your checking account

img.buzzfeed.com

11. The only life advice you ever need

img.buzzfeed.com

I wouldn't usually take advice from Paris Hilton, but I must say this is some gold right here.

12. How I feel after a day of class

img.buzzfeed.com

13. Not everyone can be athletic

66.media.tumblr.com

I wouldn't know what it is like to try to play basketball in Louis Vuitton, but I know what it is like to try and play basketball, and that is hard.

14. They care about the environment

66.media.tumblr.com

PREACH PARIS!!!!!

15. They have a type

img.buzzfeed.com

Every girl has their type. Mine are men built like refrigerators, Nicole likes them skinny and pale.

16. They are self-tanning bronze beauties

i.pinimg.com

Anyone who knows me knows that I swear by self tanning and it appears my favorite celebrity bffs do too!

17. Bible

i.pinimg.com

Nicole 13:21