For Halloween this year, I am dressing up as Nicole Richie and, in order to prepare myself to do my best impression of her, I have been doing a little research. What I've come to find is that The Simple Life is 100 percent the kind of TV I need in my life, and that I want Paris and Nicole to be my bffs.
1. Words of Wisdom
There are plenty of times I never know what to say, but instead of saying "cool" or "wow" or "that's crazy" when you don't know what to say, be original and respond with "that's hot."
2. Nicole knows what sells
14 years later and it still rings true.
3. Always lending a helping hand
4. When you are searching for a formal date and realize there are no cute guys at your school
Fun fact: there literally were only two cute guys that I went to high school with, so this is even more relatable!
5. Ordering food
Ordering food is hard. It is even harder when you don't know the name of the Power Puff Girls apparently.
6. Total princesses
Next semester I'm totally going to say this when my professors ask what I'd like to go by.
7. Celebrities: they're just like us and have store alarms go off on them
8. Sometimes you just want some enchiladas
9. Some birthday presents aren't that good
I hate flowers. They are just going to die. What's the point?!
10. When you only have $3.28 in your checking account
11. The only life advice you ever need
I wouldn't usually take advice from Paris Hilton, but I must say this is some gold right here.
12. How I feel after a day of class
13. Not everyone can be athletic
I wouldn't know what it is like to try to play basketball in Louis Vuitton, but I know what it is like to try and play basketball, and that is hard.
14. They care about the environment
15. They have a type
Every girl has their type. Mine are men built like refrigerators, Nicole likes them skinny and pale.
16. They are self-tanning bronze beauties
Anyone who knows me knows that I swear by self tanning and it appears my favorite celebrity bffs do too!