The Signs.

The Signs.

She may just be into you

14
The Signs.

Sometimes it feels as though people could not be more oblivious to facts right in front of them. If there is one circumstance that I always find this to be true, it’s with guys. Do you ever feel like you’re showing clear signs of being into them, but they have no idea? They’ll go to their friends, and be like “Nah man, I really don’t think she’s into me like that.” That is me to a T. To clear up whether or not a girl is feeling you, here are some signs that may go over your head.

One sign that a girl is attracted to you is that she will compliment you. It may be on the new haircut you got, or maybe she tells you that you have really nice eyes. If she is attracted to you, she will find some way to compliment you. It’s her way of letting you know that she’s got an eye on you and thinks you’re attractive. Compliments won’t always be physical though. A simple laugh at a funny story or joke is an implied compliment. She thinks that you have a sense of humor which is almost always on the list of things girls look for. She may also admire how you’re good with kids or say that your cooking is the best she’s had in months. Girls find ways to make guys feel special just like guys find ways to make girls feel special.

Girls also tend to want to spend more time with guys that they like. I salute the girls who are upfront and ask the guy to hang out. You got balls, metaphorically, and damn I wish I did too. Some, like me, tend to throw subtle hints at the guy that they want to hang out. When you’re talking with a girl, and she mentions a movie she really wants to see, that may be a subtle invitation to hang out with her and see it. Maybe you guys have both talked about how much you love Kings Dominion’s Horror Fest, but she claims none of her friends want to go with her. ASK HER TO GO WITH YOU! Then there are always blunt invitations. She might straight-up ask you to go to a party with her. Another instance in which it’s a clear sign she’s feeling you is if she asks to hang out with you alone at your place. My man if you’re not picking up that sign and still claim y’all have nothing going on between you then I can’t help you there.

Body language is a huge giveaway when it comes to showing signs of attraction towards someone. No matter what a girl says, her body language may say something completely different. For instance, maybe she’s guarding her heart because of her past. She may put up walls and friend-zone any guy who shows interest due to her fear of getting hurt, but that doesn’t mean she’ll stop flirting and trying to see if he genuinely likes her. She’ll hug you when she gets the chance. She’ll cuddle with you when you watch Netflix together. She’ll stay the night just so she can be in your arms just a little longer, but she won’t let anything go further. The girl wants to feel out how you feel while hiding behind the friend card. It’s not a wise plan but I’ve seen it done many times.

Girls are sensitive people, yes what a shocker, so they guard their hearts heavily. Due to past relationships, each girl approaches situations differently. They react to guys interest in them differently. Each girl is different. These are just some signs I’ve noticed repeat throughout girls I’ve spoken with. Some of these signs even show in myself. Next time you question whether or not a girl feels the same way, think about these signs. Better yet, flat out ask her. You’d be surprised how many will be straight up about how they feel once the guy tells her he has noticed the signs.