Blessed Thistle

The Remedy Diaries -- Blessed Thistle

The all-natural digestion aid you've been looking for!!

73
The Remedy Diaries -- Blessed Thistle
herbs in white bowl fotografierende

Eating in college is one of the most difficult aspects of being away from home. When I was in high school, I lived a very structured lifestyle, since I was working and performing music on top of my regular class schedule. I would do a lot of meal prep, since I would oftentimes have little to no time to pick up or hand-make a meal, and because of my more active lifestyle on my feet, I was being relatively active almost every day.

However, once I moved out and started college, my dietary habits began to morph to the new, disorganized "typical college student" lifestyle. I began eating more processed foods, since they are usually much quicker to prepare, and I worked out less and less as the pressures of deadlines, exams, and assignments began to rise.

This lead me to create an asymbiotic relationship with my body, throwing its levels of glucose and fat cell production off, and in a negative direction. I began having difficulties with digestion, and felt sick to my stomach at times when I ate any size meal. I have recently discovered a natural remedy to these difficulties, called blessed thistle. This plant promotes healthy digestion, and the best (and easiest!) way to ingest it is as a tea, which I LOVE! The blessed thistle is easy to introduce to the body and, thus far, I have not experienced negative side effects from drinking this plant three times a day.

One thing I don't necessarily enjoy is the bitter taste, but oftentimes I add a half of a teaspoon of all-natural honey to balance the flavor for myself. If you'd like to learn more about this product, or if you're interested in buying blessed thistle for your own use, I recommend referencing this site for more information. Comment on the post if you've used blessed thistle, and what your experience has been!