Coming home from college and you get to relax and spend the summer on the beach with friends or working a summer job? Well the learning doesn't stop once everyone else leaves the campus, sometimes you are still working double time.
1. Coming Home From Work and Realizing You Have Homework Due:
2. When Your Friends Want To Hangout:
3. Trying To Finish Your Timed Exams:
4. Staying Up Late At Night to "Get Ahead":
5. The Struggle Of Not Being Able To Meet Your Professor Face-To-Face:
6. Trying to Juggle Work, Social Life, and a Class:
7. When It's Nice Outside & You're Stuck Doing Homework: