Karmic Lovers, Twin Flames, and the Heartbreaking Truth of it All

The harsh reality of meeting the most unforgettable love of your life.

363

As stated in my previous article, every human being has an assigned soulmate and twin flame from the start of their life whom they are destined to meet and grow with, otherwise known as their "person." Everyone meets their other half in different points in their life for a specific reason whether they are physically or emotionally prepared. Whether you have found your person in high school, in graduate school, or in your fifties; your splitting image that completes you (your twin flame!) will inevitably come into your life at the right time for the right reason on the Universes' timing! But as much as I would love for it to be sunshine, roses, and rainbows, the truth is that most if not all of these relationships end and will always hurt the most because they are what is called karmic relationships. Have you ever felt an immediate connection that was so powerful and deep, almost as if you had known them forever? That is your twin flame who you were destined to meet at a certain point in your life! Although the relationship and spiritual bond that is shared is full of energy and life, the Universe ultimately decides that in order for a person to grow, they have to share and overcome many obstacles and hardships with their twin flames to help them develop as a person. While many people do end up growing old with their twin flames, generally two people who mirror each other and grow together are meant to be in a karmic relationship that pulls them together to bring out the best in each other but during that period of bonding and love, they start to see the flaws in each other and realizations of their wants and needs that the other half may be lacking. This is known as a karmic relationship because although these two people (or just one party) was absolutely sure that they were "the one," something happened or will happen that will open your eyes to the reality of your relationship, your own personal downfalls as a lover, or their mistakes and flaws as your lover. Karmic relationships are usually deeply heartbreaking, more so than other relationships, but they are used as learning lessons and a way to flourish and mature as a human. These two lovers are meant to find each other and automatically feel a deep, familiar connection because they are one another and they were meant to complete one another, but the heartbreaking truth is that in order for one to grow into their higher selves and "find themselves" and what inner healing they are lacking, this special person will reveal all of these hidden truths or secrets in that person, the relationship, and within themselves as well. You may ask, does it always go both ways? Not all of the time. In many cases, while one person is healed and in a balanced state in their life to meet their twin, the other flame in question may not be fully healed or unfortunately does not feel the same way about the other person therefore causing issues later on in the relationship. This brings us back to the Universe testing lovers and their strength with one another, and the lengths one will go for another person and if the energy is reciprocated. Karmic lovers do not only pertain to twin flames, it comes in all forms of love and pairings--This can be soulmates, star crossed lovers, twin flames and everything in between. Love comes in all shapes and strengths but ultimately the Universe will send you people that will inevitably end up as learning lessons or pieces of your heart that you will never let go of. If you question whether or not you have met your twin flame or soulmate, then more than likely you have not. Those who have met their other half or their divine counterpart will feel a something magnetic and passionate to the core like they have never felt in their life. The worst part of it all? The person you are destined to meet in your life will be the most unforgettable person you will ever have in your lifetime. You will look for them in every single person afterwards, and there will be no going back, and if you are lucky and get to spend the rest of your life with them; indulge, appreciate, and let every moment sink in.