The Reality Of Living With Your Boyfriend

I live with my boyfriend, and I chose this. I couldn't have been happier with my choice, and I don't regret it. Living with my boyfriend does not make me a bad person. Honestly, living with my partner has taught me many valuable life lessons that I am thankful I learned. I've learned how to be more responsible in different aspects, I've learned time management, and I've learned a lot about myself, but the list continues on. I'm learning new things all the time. My boyfriend has helped me with a lot of these challenges, and continues to help and support me every day. Moving in with him was a big and scary step, but I couldn't have been more happy with my decision. Let's be honest, cuddling all night and getting to wake up next to your favorite person is one of the most beautiful and happiest feelings in the world.

Living with your boyfriend may seem dandy, but there are a lot of things you need to consider. Are you ready? Do you see yourself being committed to this person? How serious are y'all? I'm sure you get the idea of the things you need to think about beforehand. I knew I was ready, you'll just know. I never knew how much you could learn just by living with your significant other. Sleeping habits, quirks, routines, lifestyle, how they are financial situation and savings (which is really important) and just really everything. Knowing these things about my boyfriend has helped me decide whether or not I want to be with him, for the rest of my life. There will be nights where you'll both come home from work, tired and exhausted but still manage to make the best of your time together. There will be bad days that you will argue, but at the end of the day you'll make up, there will also be good days where you're both laughing so hard and smiling so much. Those good days, are the ones you cherish. If he's a good man, then he will bring out the best in you. If you're a good woman, then you will bring out the best in him. You both will continue and focus on being best for each other, you will work on flaws, you will learn mistakes, and you will fix things together. You two will be a team.

There will be so many shared adventures, and learning opportunities. You both will be a support system for each other, and you both will be each other's cheerleaders and number one fan. Always show him how proud you are of him, whether it's school or sports. Always show him how much you love him, and he will do the same in return. It's really amazing living with someone who cares about you so much. It's amazing coming home to your favorite person and ending your long day with a big and warm hug, or with a kiss. It's fun exchanging conversation about your day, or going on small and simple dates, or even staying in to watch Netflix the whole night. My favorite thing to do with my boyfriend is to watch FailArmy videos on YouTube. Those small things will mean the most. Living with my partner does not make me a bad person. Living with my boyfriend has made me the person I am today. A survivor, a straight A student, a hard worker, a responsible young woman, a caring person to all, a good friend, and faithful girlfriend. I appreciate everything, and I love with all my heart. Living with your significant other will help determine if you're with the right person. Now I'm not saying anything against people who don't live with their partner, that's totally okay! Everyone is different, but it surely does help a lot!