Every person who has applied to physical therapy traditionally has used the wonderful PTCAS. This is quite the process and quite the pain. I know that I had many, MANY panic attacks, moments of fear, etc. So why not try to capture that process in GIFs. SO here you go! And if you have not yet applied, this is what you have to look forward to!
1. Waiting for PTCAS to open like...
2. Getting on PTCAS the day it opens
4. Getting GRE scores sent to EVERY school
5. Getting your transcripts sent to PTCAS
But don't forget you will have to resend after fall semester and from every university you attended.
6. Entering all your coursework MANUALLY
So we sent you our transcripts, why?
7. Writing your personal statement
8. Writing additional essays for different schools
9. Asking professors, mentors, and physical therapists for letters of recommendation
But each school requires a different number and different people to write them.