The Principle Of Life (And Love) Should Be Easy

Love those who want to be loved and love those who have never drowned in it even harder.

509
a.wattpad.com

I was enlightened by the very inspiring R. M. Drake quote that states, “The principle of life should be easy… just love those who want to be loved and love the ones who have never drowned in it even harder.”

I get what you’re thinking. That life isn’t that easy. You have to deal with people, problems and all the weird crap that gets thrown in unexpectedly.

But sometimes, in those chaotic moments where the world is caving in, you’re juggling way too many things at once, you feel like your head is going to explode and nothing makes sense, I believe a little simplicity is needed to calm the storm and create a new foundation.

So make it simple. Love those who want to be loved, and love the ones who have never drowned in it even harder. The way I see it, if we focused on loving the people who want to be loved, then we would be uplifting not only their human personality or their essence of being but ours as well.

What if you went through your day making people feel better about themselves? What if you gave people the support, confidence or acknowledgment they needed to not only feel better but become better? I’m a firm believer in the idea that you can love people in different ways.

Because of this, I also believe that you can love multiple people on different levels. Kind of like how love differs between you and your family, your closest friends and your significant other. See? Different types of love and different ways of showing it.

If there are all of these versions of love and all of these manners of showing it, then I think it’s safe to say that every person has the ability to extend love. So if you have the ability then why waste it? What’s the point in that? Use the ability that is just fundamentally ingrained in you as a human to fulfill something bigger than you can imagine. It’s hard to define love because it has so many aspects and so many forms.

It can encompass so much that it can become indescribable and inexpressible. Imagine radiating something beyond words and intangible instead of hate, jealousy or woe. Emanate love because it has true value and no downside.

Why should we love the ones who have never drowned in love even harder? Because they need it the most. Because they have been deprived of something that everyone deserves. Love the ones who have never drowned in it even harder to prove to them that they have value. Prove to them that they are not defined by their past or by the people that robbed them of feeling loved.

Love them even harder so they can be filled with something so overwhelmingly great and indefinable that they don’t know what to do with themselves other than hold onto that moment and store it in a safe place to always remember.

Do it so you can help eliminate all of the doubt and all of the heartache. Exude love for those who have never drowned in it so you can strengthen rather than break down.

The principle is simple but the effect is incredible. Love those who want to be loved and love those who have never drowned it in even harder because there’s no better way to embrace your humanity.