The One Thing I do Everyday

The One Thing I do Everyday

That I USED to do everyday.

203
The One Thing I do Everyday

Think about your routine.... We all have one. Eat, sleep, shower, repeat; we all have various things that we do on a daily basis. But what is the ONE thing you would hate to miss out on in your routine? I know what mine is now that its gone from me.

It was relaxing, comforting, and substantially addictive. It became a drug that I consumed more and more every single day. As the days, the months, and the years went by, it became more and more prominent and prevalent to me and my environment. A bad thing? Some would say so, others not.

Today marks the day I lose my consistent routine, and it's so uncomfortable to spend my day without. How long can I last? How long will this ache for it continue on? When will I be saved from these convictions?

Corona Virus, take me. Adulting is hard, and I just want my routine back.