To The One That Stayed

To The One That Stayed

My love for you will always remain.
10

First of all, thank you. Thank you for being the person that makes me better, for making me the person I want to be. I know it's been difficult, but it will never go unappreciated. You have stuck by my side through my weak moments while everyone else ran.

It hasn't been easy, for either of us, but in the end, it's worth it. We fight, we argue, we bicker, but at the end of the day all that's left is our love that burns so hot, it sets the world ablaze.

We've had our fair share of problems, as everyone does, but you've always stayed and for that, I can never repay you.

You've repaired the shattered remains of my being, slowly, piece by piece. You have done more than anyone else ever has and I owe you everything for that.

Although we both may have lost our way at some point, we have found our way back to each other and it has only made us stronger. I love you more than ever and I can only hope you feel the same.

Our relationship has flourished and blossomed into what it is today, but our same immense feelings for each other still remain and for that I am grateful.

No amount of words will ever describe what you mean to me and show how I will never be able to repay you for all that you've done.

You've fixed me, loved me, pampered me, and supported me through all of my struggles I face.

Please accept these few words of my appreciation. And, again, thank you.