Here Are 8 Of Some The Most Hilarious Episodes Of 'The Office' To Help That Stressful Student Unwind

The one time being a couch potatoe is okay

19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO8N3L_aERg

This is a stressful time for college students, well I guess any student. Their time is filled with final projects and tests. Many students trying to get that C grade up to an A. Or maybe there is that one teacher who just knows how to get on your last nerve. Needless to say, there are many people out there right now who need something to help them de-stress and just have a laugh. I know that an effective way to help me relax is to watch television and not think about all the things that I need to get done.

The office is an iconic television series that pretty much everyone has seen. So, here is a list of some of the funniest episodes to help you laugh and forget all your worries.

1. Season 1, Episode 5: "Basketball"

media.giphy.com

2. Season 2, Episode 1: "The Dundies"

media.giphy.com

3. Season 5, Episode 14: "Stress Relief: Part 1"

media.giphy.com

4. Season 7, Episode 11: "Classy Christmas: Part 1"

media.giphy.com

5. Season 2, Episode 12: "The Injury"

media.giphy.com

6. Season 5, Episode 26: "Casual Friday"

media.giphy.com

7. Season 7, Episode 17: "Threat Level Midnight"

media.giphy.com

8. Season 4, Episode 9: "Dinner Party"

media.giphy.com

Take the time to sit on the couch and watch some funny episodes of 'The Office'. This is guaranteed to help you feel less stressed.