Who Will Receive The Final Rose and Become Bachelor Nation's New Host

Will you accept this rose?

4
Instagram: @chrisbharrison

Yesterday, it was announced that former host, Chris Harrison, will not be returning to 'The Bachelor' franchise. This news comes after Harrison decided to step away from the franchise after receiving backlash for defending former Bachelor contestant, Rachael Kirkconnell, against racist allegations. Since Harrison had decided to step back, his future within the franchise had been left up in the air. Now that it has been confirmed that he will not be returning, there is one big question left to ask: who will replace him in upcoming seasons. While we all have our own picks for who should be the next host, I wanted to share mine. So here are five individuals I'd like to see be considered to replace Chris Harrison as 'The Bachelor' host.

1. Wells Adams 

Immediately when I think of who I want to take over as the new Bachelor host, I think of Wells Adams. Bachelor Nation might recognize Wells from the 12th season of the 'The Bachelorette' as well as the a contestant on the 3rd season of 'Bachelor in Paradise'. Although he hasn't been a contestant on the show for quite a while, he stepped up as the new hotel bartender for the 4th season of 'Bachelor in Paradise'. Now he is stepping up again to take over as one of the cohosts for BIP this season. I'm hoping this is one step closer to having him take it over all together.

2. Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe 

As many fans know, former Bachelorettes, Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe, stepped up this season to host 'The Bachelorette' after Chris' departure. The addition of former Bachelorettes to the show adds a unique perspective and bond that Chris Harrison did not previously offer as host. Although I don't think they both would want to remain cohosts forever; but, they certainly shouldn't be counted out as future hosts of the show.

3. JoJo Fletcher

JoJo recently got to dip her toe into hosting for the franchise when she replaced Chris Harrison for a few weeks while he quarantined during Claire and Tayshia's season. Between her experience as the Bachelorette and filling in for Chris before, this makes her a perfect candidate to take over for the former host now.

4. Ben Higgins 

Ben Higgins is another fan favorite that people hope to see fill the shoes as host. Many people speculate that he had been eyed to replace Harrison at some point for a while. After being a contestant on both 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor', Ben went on to start his own podcast with fellow Bachelor Nation alum, Ashley Iaconetti, as well as serving as one of the hosts for the 'Bachelor Live' tour.

5. Blake Horstmann

Now this one is definitely a stretch because I don't see Blake wanting to host; but, I wouldn't be mad about seeing him as the next host. Blake would offer a unique experience as the host since he has seen all the highs and lows that the shows have to offer. He's even made a few appearances on the 'Bachelor Live' tour. Additionally, he cohosts his own Bachelor podcast called 'Behind The Rose'. So while I don't see this one happening, I still wanted to take a moment to mention it.