The Most Beautiful And Inspiring Mumford & Sons Lyrics

And I will hold on hope...

14494
Google Images

Mumford & Sons is perhaps one of the most authentic and brilliant bands out there today. Their unique sound paired with their thoughtful and candid lyrics make for some outstandingly beautiful pieces of music. They are easily my favorite band, and they never cease to amaze me with their talent. Whether you are a big fan of Mumford & Sons or just need some pensive quotes to reflect on, here are some of the most satisfying words sung by Marcus Mumford:

On love:

1. "Love; it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you, it will set you free."
- Winter Winds

2. "Where you invest your love, you invest your life."
- Awake My Soul

3. "And I will love with urgency but not with haste."
- Not With Haste

4. "Didn't they say that only love will win in the end?"
- Only Love

5. "
And I will be yours and you will be mine."
- Wona

6. "And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears."
- After the Storm

On struggle:

6. "And you are not alone in this as brothers we will stand and we'll hold your hand."
- Timshel

7. "So I hit my low, but little did I know that would not be the end."
- Holland Road

8. "Give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light."
- Ghosts That We Knew

9. "We will run and scream,
You will dance with me
We’ll fulfill our dreams and we’ll be free
We will be who we are
And they’ll heal our scars
Sadness will be far away."

- Learn Me Right

On humility:

10. "Keep the earth below my feet, for all my sweat my blood runs weak"
-Below My Feet

11. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair."
-After The Storm

12. "You were made to meet your maker."
-Awake My Soul

On strength:

13. "Your soul you must keep, totally free."
- Awake My Soul

14.. "Now I'll be bold, as well as strong, and use my head alongside my heart."
- I Will Wait

15. "And when you feel the world wrapping round your neck, don't succumb."
- Broad Shouldered Beasts

16. "But hold on to what you believe in the light, when the darkness has robbed you of all your sight."
-Hold On To What You Believe