The Mayflower: The Ultimate Guide To The American Girl Doll Lesbian Ships That All Of Us Wanted

It's a journey to a new world....of realizing that American Girls can be not straight, just like us!

523
americangirloutsider.blogspot.com

Our childhood icons were often seen as innocent and probably very straight, but have you ever imagined them being gay as hell? Well, now is your chance with our top 6 American Girl ships, epic love stories that transcend space and time. Don’t worry, all of them end with a journey to a new world and happily ever after!

1. Molly & Kit (Mit)

Molly and Kit met at an underground poetry reading at Smith. They quickly bonded over their resourcefulness and having been abandoned by their respective fathers. Their quick bonding and their disgust toward the patriarchy made them realize their undying love for each other and they joined the Women’s Liberation Movement as well as the Lesbian and Gay Liberation Efforts in the 60’s. When they grew up, Kit became a radical feminist journalist after being harassed by her male peers at the New York Times, and Molly became one of the top female CEO’s in the country. Rita Mae Brown even read poetry at their joining ceremony. #GaybyMay

2. Kirsten & Addy (Kaddy)

History time: The Oregon Trail was actually to escape black people and to make Oregon a “White” state. Kirsten’s family joined suit, but Kiersten was so naive, until she met Addy, the slave girl. Kiersten fell head over heels, faked her death by dysentery and ran away to Philadelphia with Addy and hid away to live together in peace and harmony.

3. Kaya & Josefina (Kaysofina)

Kaya, the Native American girl, went out with her horse one weekend and traveled down to Mexico City where she found a beautiful girl named Josefina. She took Kaya to her garden and at that moment, she knew Josefina was the one. With knowledge of nature and their love of the land, they decided to meet again, and they continued to meet, and Josefina eventually moved to Kaya’s village but they didn’t accept her. So they ran off and made their own sustainable lesbian commune in the wilderness where they had a lot of fluid-bonded sex and braided each other’s hair. (There was maybe also some polyamory going on out there with literally all of the dolls not mentioned on this list…)

4. Felicity & Elizabeth (Felizabeth)

Felicity, the tomboy and Elizabeth, the girly girl were best friends. Their love was not only opposites attract but since their families disagreed about the American Revolution, their love was forbidden on many levels. They ended up ditching Williamsburg and ran away to Northampton Massachusetts and started up a therapeutic horse farm for handicapped children. Years later, they ended up eloping and took in a couple homeless kids in the area.

5. Samantha & Nellie (Nemantha)

Samantha is probably the straightest American Girl Doll, so even she was surprised when she fell in love with her best friend, a servant, Nellie. Samantha’s Uncle Gard and Aunt Cornelia completely disapproved of their love because they had already adopted Nellie and her sisters, Bridget and Jenny. And don't get us started on Grandmary, who was probably also a closeted lesbian. However, Victorians did not like lesbians let alone incest so....Sam and Nellie instead devoted themselves to the fight for women’s suffrage. They were “roommates” for the rest of their lives. When anyone asked questions, they just told them that they were sisters. THOSE SISTERFUCKING VICTORIANS!!!!!! #sistersbeforemisters #heymistershe’smysister

6. Julie & Kiersten

Yes, we realize that this is kiersten’s second appearance on this list, however, we all have dreams. Kiersten wanted to escape the racism of her parents so she ran off to San Francisco to become a hippy. She locked eyes with Julie just as Julie was about to make a basket in her college basketball championships. Julie missed, but from that moment on, they were deeply in love. We imagined their sex lives to be a lot like a 70’s porno, with a lot of body hair and full bush action. We don’t hate, we appreciate. They live in San Francisco, happily forever after in the gayest place in the world.