The Love of Nature

The Love of Nature

Nature is the escape of negativity

127
The Love of Nature
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/17/636545028490775659-2038003849_20170703_142617.jpg

You are walking in the forest, feeling the nice cool breeze on your skin, tasting the fresh air of nature, and seeing alluring plants, trees, mountains, hills, valleys, lakes, and more The best place to have breathtaking adventures: off-road mountain biking, hiking, camping, sight-seeing or relaxing on your hammock.

Me, my family, and my grandma went to Lake Placid at the Adirondacks for a vacation. We had a blast: we ate great food, watched great movies, went kayaking, had nice walks, and climbed Whiteface Mountain where the view was prodigious and magnificent. Being on Whiteface Mountain and seeing the vast lands and waters was one of the best experience in my life.

Nature is the best way to escape from stress, and have fun. But why aren't we embracing the nature? Simple: distraction; using enhanced technologies so-called phones. Phones that have so many abilities that can be tempting and distracting that will hinder your efficiency and effectiveness of work. Not only phones but other distractions like people, loud noise, daydreaming, and hobbies (bad hobbies like computer games, watching Netflix, do things that's not productive or meaningful to your lifestyle).

Embracing nature could increase productivity and concentration of your work. Just go outside, set up a hammock, grab your work and begin the grind. Or go to a place where you have a great view of the outside world, like sitting on a mountain, and read the Bible. Or how about kayaking in a calm lake and look at the beauty of the water. Or walk in the woods with a friend and talk about life and the Word of God. You can do many things for nature.

I have experienced difficulties concentrating on my work because of stress and depression. I went outside, sat on a bench and started my work. Surprisingly, I was able to finish a great portion of my work. Working outside tremendously helped me focusing my work and I was able to work more productive.

Psalm 96:11-12 says, "Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it. Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy..." God created nature. When I walk in the Houghton woods, I felt happy and joyful because I can have self-reflection to God and thank Him for creating a beautiful world.

I encourage you, for who's reading this article, go out in the woods, find a place that looks suitable for you and ponder, work, eat, sleep, relax, yell, laugh, cry, talk, run, and most of all pray to God for being thankful of his creation of nature.