Quotes All Fans From 'The Last Song' Know

Here are just a few quotes from his book and movie from 'The Last Song'.

1763
Twitter

Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I love all his books and movies. Here are just a few quotes from his book and movie from 'The Last Song'.

"Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can... and hope this fragile thing survives, against all odds." -Nicholas Sparks

"Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more." -Nicholas Sparks

"Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music." -Nicholas Sparks

"We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up, but then we forgive and we move forward." -Nicholas Sparks

"Life, he realized, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile." -Nicholas Sparks

"You have to love something before you hate it." -Nicholas Sparks

"In the end you should always do the right thing even if it's hard. I know that might not help you and that the right thing isn't always so easy to figure out. "-Nicholas Sparks

"He was ordinary in a world that loved the extraordinary." -Nicholas Sparks

"The pieces all fit together. Yet everything was falling apart." -Nicholas Sparks

"People didn't change. They liked what they liked even if they didn't understand why." -Nicholas Sparks

"A story about family, first loves, second chances, and the moments in life that leads you back home." -Nicholas Sparks

"Never forget that God is your friend. And like all friends, he longs to hear what's been happening in your life. Good of bad whether it's been full of sorrow or anger, or even when you're questioning why terrible things have to happen." -Nicholas Sparks

"What happens in the past, is in the past. But don't be surprised if it comes back and haunts you," -Nicholas Sparks

"He'd once believed that the answer lay somewhere in the music he created, he suspected now that he'd been mistaken. The more he thought about it, the more he'd come to realize that for him, music had always been a movement away from reality rather than a means of living in it more deeply..he now knew that burying himself in music had less to do with God than a selfish desire to escape." -Nicholas Sparks

If the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?" -Nicholas Sparks

"Everyone makes mistakes, even the person we love." -Nicholas Sparks

"Without music he felt aimless and adrift." -Nicholas Sparks

"I finished your song, she said. Our last song." -Nicholas Sparks

"I'll be the light in the window." -Nicholas Sparks