The Killer Band You've Been Missing In Your Life

Asy and Chloe Saavedra Slay.

6

Hey, what's up—hello!

Do you like good music? Were you at the Conn Coll Barn Friday night and now you're dying to know about the ladies that were killing it on stage? Have no fear!

Meet your new obsession: Brooklyn-based alt-bounce-pop band Chaos Chaos:

The band is comprised of two sisters from Seattle with incredible lyrical, vocal, keyboard and drum talents.

They've been stuck in my head for months and months, and they just came to Connecticut College to play a show at the Barn this past Friday! If you were there, you know it was a good time.

Everyone went absolutely crazy during 'Love," and the lights were fluttery and colorful, and Asy and Chloe kicked musical ass, TBH.

(Chloe is back there on the drums somewhere.)

Whether you're in the mood to dance around like we all did all Friday night, you're doing homework, or you're pondering life and such, Chaos Chaos has a song for your need.

* The person who sent this snap is of legal drinking age *

Here's a quick rundown of a few tracks:-

Listen to "Monster" if you're feeling mellow and like you need somebody to relate to.

Listen to "Breaker" if you just can't help yourself and people fall for you and you break their hearts.

Listen to "West Side" if you wanna feel bubbly and like you're the coolest kid you know.

Listen to "Winner" for inspiration and if you're feeling like you're determined to power through whatever is coming at you for the day.

Listen to "Better" in the morning, and you're guaranteed a good day.

| Their Facebook | Their Twitter |

You're welcome. (Enjoy!)