the JEEP experience

the JEEP experience

Why everyone needs to have at least one ride in a Jeep

8
the JEEP experience

Jeeps, you see them everywhere! The roof is down, people are hanging out and laughing: what's more fun than a Jeep ride? My family recently got a Jeep. and I have to say it was the best decision. Here are some reasons riding in a Jeep just makes everything more fun.

You get to blare music

For starters, getting to lift up everyone's spirits with blaring music makes any ride a joyride. My mom is a huge 80s fan, so when we cruise around in our Jeep we blare Bon Jovi, Tom Petty, and Queen.

Manually rolling down the windows

I was never used to manually rolling down the windows in a car. (Always been accustomed to mini vans lol). However, having to manually roll down the windows actually has been so fun! It's hard to explain, but it just adds to the experience.

Taking the top off

Taking the top off the Jeep, especially on hot summer days makes any car ride so much more fun. Your hair will go wild! (Hence, the saying Jeep Hair Don't Care!)

The Jeep Wave

I had no idea what the Jeep wave was before riding in a Jeep. Basically, all Jeep owners have a special wave they give one another. It's almost like by having a Jeep, you have joined a community of fellow Jeep owners.

I hope this gives you some reasons to take a joy ride in your friend's Jeep or even buy one of your own! Riding in my family's Jeep has been so much fun, and I definitely will miss it as I leave for college.