To The Girl Who's Over The Party Stage

To The Girl Who's Over The Party Stage

Sometimes you just feel too old for it.

49
To The Girl Who's Over The Party Stage
Google Images

Sometimes drinking, going out every night and never knowing where you are gets really old super fast.

I am a 19 year old college student, living in one of the biggest party towns in Texas. Many people my age are going out every night and getting so messed up to where they look dead the next day coming to lectures. Going through that party stage at a young age really makes you appreciate your bed at 10 p.m. on a Friday night.

Its okay if you don't want to go out every night and would much rather prefer being at home and cuddled up watching a movie, trust me you are not the only one.

It is also okay to tell your friends No when they ask if you want to go out and party, do what you want and do what you feel comfortable doing not because everyone else is doing it.

It is okay just to brush off when your friends call you "Old" or a "Grandma" because trust me my best friends tell me I am a grandma all the time and I just go with it. Honestly I would rather be called the grandma then be called something else.

If you want to go out then go but do not feel like you have to get messed up or even drink at all. I honestly love going to Fuzzy's or even just getting together with some friends and hanging out with them for a while.

Sometimes seeing people drunk and messed up gets super annoying, especially when you are just over people partying.

Not everyone in the world is made to party all the time and if that is not you then that is okay. Some people hit their party stage so early that by the time their friends hit it they are completely over it and to be honest that is perfectly fine.

You will find people that are not into partying just like you and they will help you so much.

To all my party people though; get out there and have fun!