The Fresh Aer Movement Will Never Die.

The Fresh Aer Movement Will Never Die.

Even though Aer is no longer, their impact and music will always remain.

111
The Fresh Aer Movement Will Never Die.
Youtube

For all Fresh Aer Movement followers, including myself, May 25, 2016 was a very sad day. Aer shocked all of us by announcing that they were going their separate ways after 6 years of making such an impact on the music world. Their music has always been my go-to. AER has always had a song for everything, whether you needed a dope song to distract you from your homework, or driving down the road with your boyfriend/girlfriend, with all the windows down without a care in the world. Aer always had your back. Although, I do understand that all good things must come to an end, I will never forget the countless hours of good times Aer has given me. Atlanta will miss you. So with that being said, here are my top 5 Aer go-to Songs.

1. Throwing it back to 2011, “Wonderin Why” from the album “What You Need EP” has always been one of my favorites. They make flirting and meeting someone seem so easy, as it sound be! They were your ideal guys you wanted to meet at a show and chill with after.
  2. “Feel I Bring” is the best end of the day go-to songs. If you’ve had a rough day, or are just wanting something to sing along to this is the song for you. I have to admit, I have had many movie moments with this song. Some friends and I would be driving down the highway, with “Feel I Bring” blasting, all the windows down, and our hairs flying in the wind, just enjoying life.
  3. “Like the Way” is pretty much what you want to be running through your head, when you finally meet someone worth your time, but you don’t want to play too obvious and tell her that her body is “as smooth as a summer sand dune” ;-)
  4. “The Rain” from the album “One of A Kind” has to be one of the best songs AER has ever produced. This song has gotten me through the rough days that every heartbreaking teenager has had once or twice. I will never forget when I heard Aer perform this song at Buckhead Theater last year. One of my best friends and I went together, he grabbed my hand when this song came on and I instantly got goose bumps all over. (David and Carter have a way of always giving my goose bumps when I see them live.)
  5. Last but certainly not least, if you haven’t listened to Aer ever, then 1. What else could you possibly be listening to? And 2. This song was one of their top hits. “Floats My Boat” was the first song I had ever heard from AER, and after I was hooked forever. This song is the automatic go to when you are with your friends, wanting nothing but a good time, and as said in the song, if you were “on the roof getting high” even better.