The 5 Best Things About Fall

The 5 Best Things About Fall

Fall is the best season.

93
https://pixabay.com/photos/fall-autumn-red-season-woods-1072821/

So, here we are, at the beginning of the fall semester. We've been off from school for months, and even though we hate to admit it, we're happy to be back and not filled with as much boredom. Summer is great and all, but let's face it: we all got bored after a while.

We're back to seeing our friends every day, going to our classes, going to parties, and having mental breakdowns over our classwork. Fall is so close that we can smell it. There are so many great things about autumn, but here are the top five.

1. The weather

It's not too cold, but not too hot. The leaves are all different colors. Outside looks absolutely beautiful. You can basically wear whatever you want and be outside for more than 15 minutes without being drenched in sweat. Lastly, there are not as many rainstorms or thunderstorms as there are in summer.

2. The fashion

Fall colors, like mustard, maroon, and army green. Light scarves and layers. Hats. Combat boots. The best of fashion is in the fall!

3. Spooky Szn (and Thanksgiving)

Haunted hayrides and corn mazes. Halloweekend. Scary movies. Candy corn. Thanksgiving. Stuffing. Sweet potatoes. Family. Friends. FOOD.

4. Fall candles

There are SO many great candle scents in the fall. They all make you feel so cozy and comfortable while having a mental breakdown over your homework!

5. Pumpkin spice

I know this is a very controversial topic, but I LOVE pumpkin spice and cinnamon coffees. They just put me in the fall mood!

Autumn is my favorite season. I don't think there is one bad thing about it. I love everything in fall. The leaves are beautiful, the coffee is great, the weather is perfect, and I haven't gone crazy from school yet. Fall is beautiful, and I might be the most excited person out there.