15 Thoughts From The First Day Of Class As Told By The Bachelor

Who knows chaos and mixed emotions better than the women of The Bachelor?

6
wetpaint

We all know that the first day back at school can be fun and tough. New classes means new professors, new classmates, and a new workload. It can be stressful yet exciting, and who knows those feelings better than the girls of "The Bachelor?" Here they are to sum up the first day back in class.

1. Your alarm wakes you up for the first time after your month of sleeping in.

2. You finally make it to class and as you're scoping out the room, you realize none of your friends are in this class with you.

3. You pick your seat at random and notice that someone cute is sitting next to you. They'll now be known to your friends as your "class boyfriend" or "class girlfriend" for the rest of the semester.

4. Then you realize they already have a real life boyfriend or girlfriend.

5. The professor arrives, and you're anxious. He or she announces that the first class should be spent learning everyone's names by doing icebreakers as well as going over the syllabus.

6. You're reading over the syllabus with the rest of the students and see required reading assigned for each day of class. Is it really that required though?

7. You then see that the midterm is worth 20 percent of your grade and the final is worth 30 percent.

8. You also notice a group project. Will you find friends in time to make a group? Probably not. Will you end up doing all of the work? Probably.

9. Even though the professor said that you would be let out of class early for the first day, he or she decides to start the first lesson anyway.

10. Of course, you're the one who randomly gets called on.You are so thrown off guard that you are not really sure what words are coming out of your mouth.

11. Someone in the class that you do not even know tries to step in with the correct answer. You're appreciative because you don't have to participate anymore, but you are also a little resentful that they are making you look bad.

12. It is the last five minutes of class and your professor decides to assign homework for the next class meeting even though it is not listed on the syllabus.

13. Class is finally over and you walk out of there as quickly as possible not knowing how to feel.

14. You call your mom, or your friend, or really anyone willing to listen to your first day of class stories. They of course ask you how it was overall.

15. But, then you really think about how much better the rest of the semester will be when you're more settled in with schoolwork, make friends in your class, and bond with your professor.