The Fabulous Michelle Obama

The Fabulous Michelle Obama

A woman that is the epitome of grace and poise.

79
The Fabulous Michelle Obama
Turner

Our First Lady, Michelle Obama, is an inspiration to girls around the world. She is an intelligent woman that keeps her opponents on their toes. She refuses to allow the haters to impact her view on life, and she ensures that she teaches that lesson to girls everywhere. She teaches us to value ourselves and our educations.

She spends her days in the limelight as though no one is watching. Both her and the president have involved themselves into our popular cultures in the way that no other president has. She has made initiatives that have led to the involvement of younger generations in politics. So many of us had no care about what was happening in the world around us, until the Obama's were in the White House.

Whether she was on Disney, iCarly, or The Late Late Show, Michelle Obama sparkled. She would make us realize that our politicians are not that different from us; they are not on the pedestal that we put them on. They have fun, wear sandals, and jam in the car.

She gets behind a podium and amazes everyone with her words. There is never a moment of insecurity. She does not take a passive stance in our world, she makes sure that we are all aware that she has an opinion and she is not afraid to speak her mind.

She is class and grace epitomized. With every speech, dinner, and Easter Egg Roll she attended, Michelle Obama's presence was impossible to miss. She wore outfits with deeper meanings to them and she stood there with poise. Whether she was wearing a dress made out of chainmail by Versace, or she was wearing a dress by a designer, Christian Siriano, that touts body positivity, our First Lady stunned those around her.

When she speaks, she never loses her composure. While people hurl insults at her and her family, Michelle does not stoop to their level, rather she comes back at them with eloquent and intelligent responses. Her armor may have been hit a few times, and she may have felt a few blows, but Michelle Obama stood her ground and never let these people get the best of her.

My entire life, I have been waiting for the moment that I could say that the President of the United States was a woman. While our current polls show us that this woman president would be Hillary Clinton, I hope that one day Michelle Obama will not be the First Lady or former First Lady, but the President of the United States. There is one woman in our current political climate that I could fully support with little doubt and that is Michelle. I hope that she will one day be our president, because if she was the country would be very well off.