The End Of The Semester As Told By Michael Scott

The man, the myth, the legend.

60
Imgarcade

It's that time of year again. A million papers, all-nighters, and a few breakdowns here and there. It may be stressful/overwhelming/all of the above, but it will all be worth it in the end when we land our dream job, such as selling paper at Dunder Mifflin. Until then, however, we watch "The Office" to help ourselves get through it. Michael Scott is the man that tells it like it is, and his quote worthy words of wisdom definitely describe how we're all feeling at this point.

1. After you come back from a nice, relaxing, carefree Thanksgiving break with your family... and you realize just how much you have to do.

2. When you have the guidelines for a final project, but none of it makes sense.

3. You have a week to turn a D into an A. Miracles happen everyday, right?

4. When your professor thinks it's a good idea to assign a 20 page paper, a group project, and an exam all to be due the same day.

5. You've studied all night for an exam, only to read the first question and realize that you studied everything except what you needed to.

6. It's just one of those days/weeks, and all you want is to drown your sorrows in God's gift to the world: ice cream.

7. You're well aware that the amount of ice cream and other junk food you've been stress eating is bad for you, but you still try to find the positive in the weight gain.

8. The feeling after you hand in that last exam.

If it was socially acceptable, you'd probably stand on top of the professor's desk and start dancing. Oh what the heck, if Michael Scott did it, it must be cool. Nonetheless, you save your rad dance moves for your car ride home and enjoy your winter break. (and more than likely re-watch more episodes of The Office.)