The End of the Semester as Told by Leslie Knope

Our favorite citizen of Pawnee expressing what we all feel as the end of the semester draws near.

29

With the end of the semester quickly approaching, we are at that point where there is no turning back. And we all feel that pain.

Like when we're just casually making our way through the semester, and suddenly final assignments appear out of nowhere.

We all want to scream.

We try to pretend it's all a dream and fly away.....

...and then we realize.

Although, we still had that tiny bit of hope.

Then someone tells you there is a final presentation that goes along with the final paper.

*nervous laughter*

So, we resign ourselves to studying and preparing our final papers and projects.

Because it has to be done.

But then our professors try to assign additional work on top of that.

And we enlist our friends just to make sure we stay sane.

They're the only way we'll make it through to the other side.

The professors then hand out the review sheets, and we don't remember half of the lessons on them.

Did we actually learn that this semester?

Then someone asks you how your studying is going.

And, just like that, finals week arrives and it is not pretty.

It feels nearly impossible to survive.

Eventually, though, somehow we make it through to the other side.

Semi-alive at least.

We finally get to catch up on all the things we missed out on.

Like sleep.

Then, the time comes where we realize we are done.

We can finally be at ease...

...until we realize we have to do it all again next semester.

Good luck everyone, and stay strong.