The End Of College As Told By Ron Swanson

He wants all of the bacon and eggs that you have and nothing else.

189
YouTube

Surprisingly, my second year of college is almost over. It is crazy to think about how quickly the year flew by. From the study nights to hanging out with my friends, college has been a hectic roller coaster of high and low moments. But overall, I am so thankful to have met the incredible people who I have met who inspire me to be better every day. I am thankful to be continuing to be making unforgettable memories. I am thankful to be at a college that I love so much that I want to spend an extra four years here.

The only person who can properly express my emotions about almost graduating is the fucking man himself: Ron fucking Swanson. His sarcasm, honesty, and anger go very well with how I am feeling towards leaving Marist College much sooner than I think because I know for a fact that the next two years ahead of me are going to be over in the blink of an eye. It is scary to think that before I know it, I will be on the campus green receiving my diploma. However, despite all of these scary thoughts that I have, I am certain that my family, friends, and Ron fucking Swanson have my back.

1. When people remind me that I am not a teenager anymore and that I am almost done with college:

2. When I realize that I need a job:

3. When I am hanging out with my freshmen friends and I think about what it was like to be young again:

4. When I am in an interview for a job or an internship:

5. When I have to write more complex essays and I can't figure out what to say next:

6. When the work just keeps piling and piling up:

7. When people try to tell you how great #adulting is:

8. When you are procrastinating on finding a job and doing your work:

9. When somehow everything just falls magically together into one place and you are making money: