The Doughnuts That Are Taking New Jersey By Storm

Have you tasted the deliciousness?

50
Lara LoBue

Glaze Donuts has been the talk of the town (state) for quite some time now, so naturally I had to check it out myself. There are three locations, one in New Milford, a newer location on Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne and a store in Hackensack. The donuts are exciting, creative and most importantly delicious, and I guarantee they will turn you into a frequent customer.

This doughnut shop has been featured in many articles and was even highlighted on Good Morning America, so if these others have not convinced you to get in your car and go grab a Glaze doughnut, I hope I can. Before I continue any further, I must disclose that I am not a huge doughnut fan, or at least I didn't think I was. Glaze has surely changed my mind! I will also say that I have yet to try their famous Italian rainbow cookie doughnut, but the donuts (many, many of them) that I have tried have impressed me.

The first time I tasted Glaze Donuts was not too long ago and trust me when I say that I really tried them (about eight of them). The cannoli, Oreo explosion, Nutella and even there regular old Glaze doughnuts will capture anyone with the slightest sweet tooth. The variety of doughnuts is incredible and will satisfy everyone. More of a savory person? Go with the maple bacon. If you're a candy lover, the Twix doughnut I had the other day is sure to win you over. Each day, Glaze has different doughnuts that will surprise (and satisfy) you. Don't go into one of their shops with a specific doughnut in mind, instead, be excited for what awaits you.

The doughnuts themselves are delicious (like really, really delicious). Yes I know, the toppings, fillings and what-not are to die for but trust me when I say that the actual doughnut is insanely tasty. If you're not one for toppings and like to keep it simple, their old-fashion and glazed doughnuts will reel you in. If you are someone who likes to go all-out, try it all, even the simple ones. Also, their jelly doughnut is sort of incredible, just throwing it out there.

Next time you are in the mood for something sweet, head on over to Glaze Donuts. Their doughy, sweet doughnuts and the unique toppings and fillings are waiting for you.