The Day My Mommy Killed Me

The Day My Mommy Killed Me

And why I still love her

35
The Day My Mommy Killed Me

This article is more of a story to bring awareness to abortion and how it affects the fetus versus the actual parent. Hopefully, prompting people to make smarter choices regarding abstinence and preventative measures. Now, I'll be honest with you, abortion is against my religion. I don't agree with it, but I also will not treat anyone differently because of it. I just hope to raise awareness that there are other options.

Now the story starts when a young embryo name Emma was conceived. Although we won't give you all the details, you need to know that she was definitely not planned.

Hi, i'm Emma and my story started out when I was made into an embryo, a developing baby in utero. I was not planned, and I was not wanted, but I surely was there. Undetectable at first, I was already growing. Weeks pass by and my mommy still didn't know that I was in there. My little cells were changing and firming tissues. My little tissues were forming into organs. And my little organs were forming into me. I began to shape into a baby, with fingers, toes, eyes, a nose, ears and a mouth. My organs would start functioning and my heart would start beating.

My mommy found out she was pregnant later than most women do, 16 weeks. The point where most women enjoy a viable pregnancy with no miscarriages. But she didn't want a baby, so she made the decision to end my life. And on that day, she made that decision, but like everyone else, never thought of what would never happen. I would never get to see the light of day. I would never grow up to enjoy a birthday party as she aged throughout the years. I did never be able to paint my nails that were growing. I would never get to dress like a princess, or even get dressed at all. I would never get to hear the words "I love you" or even know what it feels like to be loved. I would never get married or have an embryo of my own one day. The day my mommy decided to kill me, was the day every was taken away from me. So I guess what I want my mommy to know is, if you didn't want me, someone else would have. Or maybe before you kill one of my siblings next, be responsible to prevent another me! But at the end of ths day, even if you didn't want me, I loved you for the short time we spend together.