Applying to jobs and internships is overwhelming and kind of frustrating. Sometimes you really, really want a certain job and you know it's the perfect one for you. Most jobs ask for a cover letter but it's hard to write one and express how much you want the job without sounding crazy. I went through this a lot recently... I kept my cover letters professional but this is what I wish I could have said.
1. I really really really really want the jobGiphy
No, seriously like I need this.
2. I fit the job description literally perfectlyGiphy
For real I fit every requirement except maybe to 10 years of experience wanted.
3. This has been my dream job for as long as I could rememberGiphy
Really, ask my mom.
4. There is more to me than my resumeGiphy
I can also touch my tongue to my nose!
5. I will work really really hard on anything you give meGiphy
I'll be #dedicated
6. I want this so bad I'm actually okay with just going on coffee runs for youGiphy
I'm okay with The Devil Wears Prada lifestyle.
7. I genuinely mean it when I say I want to learnGiphy
I'll learn it all... new slang, a new computer system, a new way to make coffee... ANYTHING.