The Christmas Tree Shop Might Just Be Better Than Christmas

The store is never ending, and has items you never knew you wanted!!

47
YouTube

The Christmas Tree Shop might just be better than Christmas. The Christmas Tree Shop truly is a wonderful store. For those who are unfamiliar, this store offers an array of items…it doesn’t have anything to do with the Christmas holiday despite its’ name. It is almost like Target, but less expensive.

This store is similar to Target in that you leave with things you didn’t think you needed, wanted or even knew existed. The intent to go into the store is basically to see what items you can find that will make your life that much better. Think of it as the never-ending toy sack from the Tom Hanks Christmas movie, The Polar Express. From when you first enter the store and begin making your way to the back, your cart will probably already have 10 items in it. Then in making your way back to the front to pay the cashier, you just added another eight items. The difference between here and Target is that when you ring up your unexpected 18 items here, you won’t owe a house payment.

The Christmas Tree Shop has items of all range. Usually the front matches the nearest holiday them, behind that are items from the previous season. Then it basically turns into your local Home Goods. There are curtains, carpets, and paintings that always seem to be color coded or by theme. Between wine glasses, cups, and personalized kitchenware, I always somehow find something that I convince myself I need in my life.

In the center of the store is the food section, which probably represents the core of the human heart. You know, food is always at the center of most daily decisions. Another fan favorite is always the travel section. Everything you could ever want is there in a small, cute size. The Christmas Tree Shop is definitely the place to go if you are about to travel, and you need all of those small containers or airplane appropriate ounces. They have so so many baskets of items that you never even thought to add to your already packed vacation bag!

Then before heading to the checkout line, there is the beauty section. It doesn’t have the best choices in makeup in comparison to the numerous options available in Target, but definitely second best. In terms of the beauty section, Target is the way to go for better pricing and variety. You might want to shop the Christmas Tree Shops' mark-down section. Everyone loves to save money, and it is such a great feeling to snag an expensive item on sale.

Just like any good store does, it puts items in the cashier waiting line that are for some reason so compelling to purchase, besides the king size Kit Kat bar that you know is a must have. At The Christmas Tree Shop you might not break the bank if you add just one more thing, but just know the line is still tempting right before you open your wallet!

I encourage everyone to go to this store, it is quite the experience. I heard it was dad-approved. Maybe just maybe, it might become your new Target without the Starbucks.