To The Boy Who Will Love A Broken Girl

To The Boy Who Will Love A Broken Girl

It takes a special type of person to fall for a broken girl

694
To The Boy Who Will Love A Broken Girl

To the boys that love a broken girl,

First off, thank you for seeing the good in us when we cannot see it ourselves. We know that it takes a lot to fall for a broken girl like us. Especially because we need constant reassurance that we are not messing up or that you do actually have feelings for us. It might take awhile for us to open up about why we are so broken because whatever it was it changed us in a drastic way that it will take awhile for us to be comfortable talking about it. If we do happen to open up right away to you, than you are one of the lucky ones and that shows that we truly trust you. Also, if we tell you right away that is because to us you have proven that there is something different about you. So, if that happens please do not break that trust because that will make it that much harder for her to trust again.

Yes, loving a broken girl is hard. I will not deny that. But it takes a special kind of person to keep looking for love even when they have been broken so many times. It also takes a special kind of person to fall for a broken girl, and we will spend our whole life looking for that person.

Take time to learn what triggers them, what makes them feel better, and the little things that you can do to make them smile. Be patient with them when they are having their bad days in which the question why you picked them. Also patience is important when it comes to them feeling comfortable opening up to you, because that is not something that is going to happen overnight. Above all show them what it is like to be whole again, be their glue that puts them back together to the person that they used to be. For that they will be forever grateful.

From the broken girl