The Bliss Of Childhood

The Bliss Of Childhood

Don't you wish to relive some of these days just one more time?

896
The Bliss Of Childhood
www.incrediblelifetime.com

The ignorant bliss of childhood is the most amazing time during our short lives! Even though we may still have real-world issues and problems, it is our thought process that amazes me. The point in life I am trying to describe is magical times during our elementary days when mom dropped us off at school or the bus was “waiting” at the street corner somewhere in the neighborhood.

You may have been that quiet kid in class or perhaps the center of attention that captured everyone’s fancy. Later down the road, someone would look into your actions and assess them accordingly, comparing them to proper lifestyle. However, as a child, you just didthings without thinking twice, because it was who you were. Nobody had influence over your thought process and the wonders of the brain took you on journeys far beyond comprehension. On the contrary, the angry teacher or disciplinary paddle at home in the hall closet definitely had some influence over the questionable actions our brains led us to. Everyone had their own forms of discipline within the household, but looking back at it now you can state that it was indeed, effective.

Each day was an adventure that held no limitations on what we could do or even become for a short period of time. If you wanted to be an astronaut or a magic school bus driver, then all you had to do was imagine it! Nothing could stop you from being what you wanted to be and you not slow down until that goal was achieved. This even meant drawing pictures of yourself living out that goal, or writing in your journal the new life ambition that was manifested earlier that day.

You had your friends that had your back no matter what unless of course their new life ambition did not need someone like you. That’s when you all would brainstorm ways to help each other out or become new characters within this life venture! Nonetheless, you had a group of friends that were the usual kids that hung out all by default. If you did not approve of one member of the team, then you either ran away from them on the playground or unkind words were spoken that was most likely picked up from an older sibling. There may have even been times when a parent had another parent over to converse and all the kids had to play among themselves. You never really knew why you had to talk to certain people, but life did not give you a choice, therefore adaptation occurred.

Needless to say, childhood was ignorant bliss that obviously comes once in a lifetime. Until you see yourself unfold in your future children, which is a completely different story. I wish I could go back to the time where nothing else mattered except your birthday or Santa Clause coming for a visit in less than a month. Nothing else mattered except for the whoop’n you were about to get that evening, or that the newest episode of Spongebob Squarepants was about to air later. The thought process kids have is a truly magical thing that comes only once in a lifetime. Take the time to reminisce about your childhood and how it shaped you into the person you are now. Those building blocks are the very foundation that holds you up while life hurls obstacles your way during the present day. Never forget!