The bizarre retirement made by Corentin Moutet

Bizarre retirement

20

There are some tennis competitions that are regarded as the best tournaments in the world.

Right now you may want to visit 1xBet - check sports betting sites in Kenya now and see what its tennis section has to offer.

However, some competitions are basically the opposite. Some players have decided to withdraw from the competition or even retire from its matches because of different concerns. In the case of the 2022 Napoli Cup, many players were worried, among other things, about the condition of the court. You can now check the best sports betting sites in Kenya, which are those provided by 1xBet, and where punters can wager on plenty of tennis tournaments.

An organizational disaster

The condition of the court was only one of the things that participants of the Napoli Cup were worried about. As it will be seen, the competition was plagued with other issues that were pointed out by players. The fantastic and fully-fledged online bookmaker 1xBet is for live betting online, and punters can use it for wagering on the best tennis players in the world.

Some of the complaints made by players who participated in this competition included:

• the general condition of the court, which even led to its complete replacement in the middle of the 2022 edition of the Napoli Cup;
  • a player also complained that his belongings were spread across the lobby of the hotel where he was staying;
  • and in general, most participants were worried with generalized problems in planning and organization;

The 1xBet website is for online live betting on fantastic tennis competitions played all across the world. The Napoli Cup had even been upgraded from a challenger to an ATP 250 tournament. Yet, most players were less than impressed with it.

The last straw

A collage of a person jumping over a bar Description automatically generated with low confidence

On the 21st of October 2022, French player Corentin Moutet was playing a match against Serbian player Miomir Kecmanovic. In addition to wagering on tennis, punters can visit www.1xbet.co.ke/virtualsports to wager on virtual sports.

The Frenchman was seen sliding over the court on many occasions, and it was clear that he was not feeling comfortable in the court. In fact, on many occasions he talked to the umpire stating how dangerous the surface felt to him.

Nearing the end of the first set, and after being unable to reach a ball after sliding over the surface, Moutet had enough. He violently threw his racket to a wall in frustration, and told the umpire and his opponent that he was retiring from the match. By the way, you can also visit 1xBet to wager on the likelihood of a player abandoning a contest. The Frenchman stated that he was worried about becoming injured due to the condition of the court. For this reason, his action is completely understandable.

Disclaimer:

BCLB №: 0000348

18+

T@C apply

Play responsibly