10 Signs You've Found Your Guy Best Friend

The better version of the friend zone.

14726
Katherine Aguilar

Friendships come and go but there's nothing to be more thankful for then your best friend. There are so many perks to having such a great person in your life but the most important quality is loyalty. They are the one person that will be there for you no matter what. Here’s to my guy best friend, Kody. Thanks for immediately clicking with me and the endless amounts of laughter you always seem to put a smile on my face. I don't say it often but I’m grateful for you. (iltry)

1. You and your guy friend have so many insiders that only you and him can understand

-Inside jokes are common, but the ones you share with your best friend are memorable. Most of them will be repeated and brought up during the most unexpected times. Although the insiders that you share with your bff are confusing and don't make sense to anybody else, its a joke that will always be remembered.

2. Most people think you guys are dating, when you're not.

-Many people expect you two to be dating, since you spend so much time together. When you tell people you're not dating, they will either think you're lying or just not pay attention to what you have to say.

3. Facetiming and texting your best friend so he doesn't miss out on anything that happened that happened to you.

-Whether it's only a couple hours or a couple minutes, texting your best friend becomes a necessity. You have to be updated on every second of their life to know what going on. Wouldn't want to be out of the loop.

4. You’re close with your best friend’s mom, she feels like your own.

-Going to your best friends house is never awkward, especially when you're close with his mom. She starts to feel like another friend, and the conversation is anything but light. Most of the time you end up just dissing your guy best friend anyways.

5. Going out to breakfast, lunch or dinner becomes common.

-You’ll go out to eat so much with your best friend that you'll know their order by memory and what they'll have to drink also.

6. They are completely honest with you.

- My guy best friend isn't scared to tell me if look awful and is quick to judge you on anything you do. Busting each other's chops becomes normal, since you are each other's harshest critics.

7. You know a little too much about each other.

-Spending so much time with each other leads, to you spilling out unnecessary things and finding out everything about each other, whether good or bad. But it’s okay, they'll be your friend no matter how weird you are.

8. Always forgiving each other, even after huge fights that you think will end your friendship.

-Fights will become an everyday thing whether its something big or small. Eventually one of you will come to your senses and youll make up.

9. You ask each other to Prom.

-Prom is supposed to be the best night of your life and who better to spend it then with your best friend. Prom will be another hangout sesh.

10. They're the only person to know how to make you feel better.

-When your having the worst day ever, theyre the only person to know how to cheer you up, because their the one person who does it the most.