2 WAYS YOU SHOULD BE BREWING YOUR COFFEE

As a coffee lover, I love trying out new ways to brew coffee, and thought you might like to know some ways you can be brewing your coffee!

43
https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/29/health/coffee-healthy-food-drayer/index.html

I LOVE COFFEE! Working full time, and going to college, causes me to have many sleepless nights, and early mornings. And coffee is what gets me through most days. Recently, however, I have moved beyond your typical coffee pot, and have started brewing my coffee many different ways. And I am going to share these ways with you here!

ELECTRIC OR STOVE TOP PERCOLATOR COFFEE POT

One of the earliest methods of brewing coffee that involved percolation, you know you are getting the most authentic flavor from this brewing method. Percolators themselves are known for brewing a strong cup of coffee. Considered the top brewing method, until the automatic drip coffee makers came along. Percolation works by a continuation cycle of boiling water through through the grounds using gravity, until desired strength is achieved. Depending on your preference, you can buy a stove top percolator or electric percolator. Electric percolators tend to be faster, than the stove top versions. I know this, because I have both versions. You can find percolators anywhere, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc. But if you are lucky, like me, I purchased mine from local thrift shops and Goodwill. If you do buy from thrift shops, or Goodwill, just make sure all the parts are there. I have attached a picture below showing you what parts are necessary for a percolator.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Presto-6-Cup-Stainless-...

FRENCH PRESS COFFEE MAKER

Now this brewing method, is a little more tedious than others, but worth every bit. With a French press coffee maker, freshly ground coffee is best. Just make sure your grounds are grounded coarsely, not too fine. The flavor from a French press coffee maker is rid of all impurities, that you would normally get from your typical drip coffee maker. And with the push of the plunger, you are guaranteeing that you are receiving full saturation of your coffee grounds. With a French press coffee maker, you place your grounds first, then slowly add your boiling water, gently stir then let sit covered for 4 minutes. Once those 4 minutes are up, you will slowing push your plunger down. Then, your coffee is ready to drink! This is the perfect coffee to brew, when you are just going to relax, sit down and enjoy the day.

https://verterecoffee.com/blogs/news/15673824-toda...

Hope you tries these coffee brewing methods out, I sure do enjoy the flavor from these brewing methods. And as always, if you are looking for the best flavor, drink your coffee without added sweeteners or creamers. If you drink your coffee black, like me, you are sure to taste the richness, and pure coffee flavor from these brewing methods. And no need to break the bank, both my percolator and French coffee press, I purchased from local thrift shops or Goodwill. So do not be afraid, to check those places out first, you might be surprised what you find!