'The Best of Me' quotes

'The Best of Me' quotes

'The Best of Me' quotes

1374
'The Best of Me' quotes
apnatimepass

Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. Here are some of my favorite quotes from his book/movie 'The Best of Me'.

"Pain has deep roots. The only way to dig it out is to forgive." -Nicholas Sparks

"Don't take my advice. Or anyone's advice. Trust yourself. For good or bad, happy or unhappy,it's your life, and what you do with it has always been entirely up to you." -Nicholas Sparks

"Memories are funny things. Sometimes the're real, but other times they change into what we want them to be." -Nicholas Sparks

"Life was messy. Always had been and always would be and that was just the way it was, so why bother complaining? You either did something about it or you didn't, and then you lied with the choice you made." -Nicholas Sparks

"Change isn't always for the best." -Nicholas Sparks

"The truth is, the world isn't easy for any of us. It never has been and it never will be." -Nicholas Sparks

"Everyone makes mistakes, even if some are worse than others. Accidents happen." -Nicholas Sparks

"It takes time to grow an old friend. Trust is built one single moment at a time." -Nicholas Sparks

"You'll make mistakes and struggle like everyone, but when you are with the right person, you'll almost perfect joy, like you are the luckiest person who ever lived. And that means you'll love and be loved.. and in the end, nothing else really matters." -Nicholas Sparks

"Dawson, she knew, had saved Alan's life- but in the end, he'd saved Jared's as well. And for her that meant..everything. 'I gave you the best of me,' he'd told her once, and with every beat of her son's heart, she knew he'd done exactly that." -Nicholas Sparks

'It took turns that people couldn't foresee of even understand, leaving a long trail of regret in its wake. And almost always, those regrets led to the kind of what if questions that could never be answered." -Nicholas Sparks

"Sometimes it saddened her to think that she'd never experience that kind of feeling again, but then life had a way of stamping out that intensity of passion; she'd learn all too well that love wasn't always enough." -Nicholas Sparks

"She'd lost sight of the person she'd once meant to be, and she wasn't sure she'd ever have the opportunity to find that person again." -Nicholas Sparks

"The grass isn't always greener on the other side. What the younger generation didn't understand was that the grass was greenest where it's water..." -Nicholas Sparks