The Best Dressed Of The 2021 Presidential Inauguration
News

It's the Met Gala of politics, baby!

91
Joe Raedle/Getty Images

January 20th marks the Presidential Inauguration of our 46th President, Joe Biden. Political officials and families gather to witness the establishment of a new president for the next term. It's safe to say that the attendees definitely do not lack a sense of style!

Michelle Obama

Jonathan Ernst-Pool/Getty Images

Hey, queen! Girl, you have it done again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I would say I'm surprised, but I know who you are.

Former First Lady Michelle Obama was seen wearing in a lovely Sergio Hudson burgundy monochromatic ensemble, making a statement.

Lady Gaga

Getty Images

Lady Gaga, wearing Schiaparelli, attended the inauguration and sang the National Anthem.

Kamala Harris

Saul Loeb

Vice President Kamala Harris, also in a cobalt blue monochromatic fit, was sporting Christopher John Rogers.

Jill Biden

Alex Wong/Getty Images

A common theme was seen on Inauguration Day: monochromatic outfits. First Lady Jill Biden also styled a teal Markarian monochromatic attire.

Bernie Sanders

Saul Loeb

Though his main attire is quite simple, his Burton and Ellis mittens are quite a statement piece.