The Best Christmas Gifts To Give To A College Student

These are a few of our favorite things

11
DailyMail

Christmas time for college students is the best. We get a break from school and classes, we get to see old friends from home, relatives, old teachers who got us where we are today, and we get presents. However, even though we're getting presents, it doesn't mean that they'll be put to the fullest of its' abilities. So, if you'd like your gift receiver to use the present till it falls about, consider some of these, and I assure you that they'll be grateful.

1. A Keurig.

I mean, we're college students, so we don't sleep. That means coffee is a necessity.

2. Noise canceling headphones.

For those nights in the library when you're trying to grind through your final paper and the group across the room can be heard clear as day laughing and talking about not having homework. These will definitely come in handy.

3. A nice jacket.

On the days that you feel like dressing up a bit, but the only jacket you have is the same worn-out sweatshirt from last year. This is definitely a great addition to your wardrobe.

4. New clothes.

Just like the new jacket, a nice set of new clothes will have you looking, and feeling great walking through campus in the spring.

5. A custom pet pillow.

We know pets are a huge part of our family, so leaving them is a huge burden when it comes down to it. However, now you don't have to! Take a pet pillow with you to at least have the feel of sleeping with your favorite pet.

6. Gift cards.

I feel like this is an easy one. This is the nice way of us saying, "we're broke and spend too much money on alcohol. So please give me something I have to spend on food.

7. Home-cooked meals.

At school, most of our meals consist of pizza, pasta, and take-out, so coming home is a blessing, and if you have the ability to get us some home-cooked stuff, we'll love you forever.

8. The Hungover Cookbook.

I'm pretty sure this one speaks for itself.

9. This flask.

For those of you who go out and have to worry about drinking with friends in the middle of the day on a Tuesday

10. These pens.

For the procrastinator in all of us, these pens will be our favorite thing, however, if you use them in the library, you'll be hated.

11. Pay our tuition.

We're so in debt, and it's almost impossible to get a job without an internship, and it's almost as hard to get an internship without a previous internship. So, with all of that thought on every single on of our minds, coming out of college debt free would be an amazing gift to have.

12. A diploma.

This is the greatest gift of all, it means we're done with school. However, that means it's time for the real world.