astrology in your life

Although astrology is becoming more popular and mainstream, most people do not know the basics of the astrology signs and the characteristics that follow.

I am a Scorpio, which means we are born in the time of October 23rd to November 22nd. I am born on November 10th, which means I am smack in the middle of Scorpio season. What you need to know about Scorpios; we have a hard exterior, we have our walls up and it can be challenging to break them down so we can let you in. Although we look tough, stern and somewhat out there, we are honestly very soft and vulnerable on the outside.

Sometimes the hardest people who look like they don't care, who have their guard up, are the ones that care the most, the ones that are the softest. Scorpios are a water sign, they react quickly and often times do not think of the consequences that follow their decisions. Everyone always tells me "oh that's such a Scorpio thing to do" or "wow, thank God I'm not a Scorpio."

Scorpios are most compatible with cancers, Capricorns, Virgos and Pisces. Scorpios are least compatible with Leos, Aquarius and Taurus. I have friends from each zodiac sign, my sister is a Virgo, my father is a Cancer and my mother is a Leo. Although these are the stereotypes that certain signs do not get along with other signs, you can always make accommodations with who you become friends with.

My best friends are Aquarius's and Leo's. Astrology to me is not just pseudoscience, I feel as though learning about different astrological signs, learning about the compatibility and reading your horoscope is such a small but powerful way to become more spiritual as well as educated on maybe why you or your friends do the things they do. Learning about the signs and their characteristics can help you predict behavior, explain someone's actions or even prevent you from having that sign again in your life.

Most people have an experience with a sign in their lives and they say never again. Handle astrology however you like, but please stop hating on Scorpios, I promise you we are not that bad.

Photo by Anastasia Dulgier on Unsplash