The Advantages Of Having A Long-Distance Best Friend

A forever friend is only a phone call away.

20
YouTube

Having a long distance best friend is hard. Not seeing your each other at school every day or grabbing brunch on the weekends is difficult. Staying up to date with your best friend's life is a full-time job. Face time, phone calls, and text messages can only go so far. It takes time, effort, and a whole lot of love. Among all the hardships of having a long distance best friend, there are certinly some pros.

1. You always have an unbiased opinion.

Since you and your best friend don't live near each other, you always have someone to call to get a quick unbiased opinion from. Since they aren't involved with the people near to you, you can always count on them to tell it like it is one hundred percent of the time. Need to vent about something that happen at school, they are the best listeners. Open ears and an unbiased opinion are only a phone call away.

2. FaceTime dates are the best.

Since you can't see each other everyday, face time dates are a big deal... and I mean a BIG DEAL. Minutes turn into hours, and before you know it you are both instantly caught up on each others lives. Plus seeing their face really helps to feel conected while you're hundreds of miles away.

3. You always have something to look forward to.

Whatever you're going through, you always have something to look forward to. The next time you visit your best friend is always right around the corner. Whether is next year or next week, the thought of seeing your best friend makes everything better. Some breaks are longer than others, but once the time apart passes, the time together is well worth it.

4. It's a holiday when they visit.

The whole world stops when the come to visit. It's declared a national holiday in you're book. Shopping, coffee dates, and showing them all the new spots. No expense is spaired when you're best friend comes to visit.

5. The distance makes you stronger.

Having a long distance best friend is hard, but so worth it. The distance makes you stronger, and you grow even closer. You cherish the time you have together more, and you never take a phone call for granted. If you can make it through being best friend while apart, you know you will be best friends forever.