The ABCs Of Walt Disney World

The ABCs Of Walt Disney World

All the parks and what you find there, from A to Z!
36

There’s just so much to see and do in the place where dreams come true! Here is the Walt Disney World alphabet.

A is for Animal Kingdom

Learn about the natural world and let out your wild side at this park which celebrates the animals of today, of the past, and of our imagination!

B is for Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

In this popular Tomorrowland attraction, put your video game skills to the test as you help Buzz Lightyear defeat Emperor Zurg’s evil forces.

C is for Cinderella's Castle

This beautiful building, the centerpiece of Magic Kingdom, has watched over countless parades, firework displays, and tears of joy from children and adults alike.

D is for Dole Whip

Do you like pineapple? Do you like ice cream? Stop by Adventureland or the Polynesian Resort and pick up this sweet treat!

E is for Epcot

Soar high above the land, dive deep under the sea, and travel all around the world at this innovation-focused park!

F is for Fantasyland

This part of the Magic Kingdom is home to princesses, spinning teacups, flying elephants, and silly old bears.

G is for the Great Movie Ride

Step inside the beautiful Chinese Theatre at the center of Hollywood Studios to begin this journey through every kind of movie, from musicals to westerns to sci-fi/horror films!

H is for Happily Ever After

The Magic Kingdom recently premiered this new fireworks show, featuring more characters, songs, and breathtaking projections than ever before.

I is for IllumiNations

My personal favorite fireworks show takes place in the center of the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot and tells the story of the world, the future, and human mankind’s ability to create and unite.

J is for Jungle Cruise

Have you always wanted to travel the rivers of Asia, Africa, and South America? Do puns tickle your funny bone? Then this classic Adventureland attraction is what you are looking for.

K is for King Louie

The orangutan ruler of The Jungle Book greets guests in Animal Kingdom alongside Baloo the Bear.

L is for Lumiere

You can find this magical talking candelabra onstage in Hollywood Studios, performing with Cogsworth, Miss Pots, and the rest of the cast of Beauty and the Beast.

M is for Mickey Mouse

A visit to Walt Disney World isn’t complete without meeting the mouse that started it all, whom I happily call my boss!

N is for Nemo

The little clownfish from the reef is a big star in Disney World, performing onstage in Finding Nemo the Musical in Animal Kingdom and guiding guests through the ocean in Epcot’s “The Seas with Nemo and Friends.”

O is for Olaf

The summer-loving snowman from Frozen currently greets guests in Hollywood Studios, appears in the “Frozen Ever After” ride in Epcot, and can come home with you in adorable plushie form.

P is for Pirates of the Caribbean

The classic attraction that inspired the film franchise has changed a bit over the years, but still excites and entertains all who board it. Sing it with me: "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!"

Q is for Queen of Hearts

Though most of the characters who wander the kingdoms are heroes, villains also like to meet their fans! This murderous monarch can occasionally be found for photo-ops in Walt Disney World.

R is for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Fasten your seat belts, music lovers! Aerosmith takes you from zero to sixty in three seconds on this Hollywood Studios roller coaster, which is currently the only Disney World ride to go upside-down!

S is for Stitch

If you love this little blue alien, then you’re in luck – Stitch merchandise is literally everywhere at Disney World, particularly in Tomorrowland and the Polynesian Resort!

T is for Tower of Terror

The eerie bellhops at this Hollywood Studios attraction would be delighted to have you “drop in.”

U is for Ursula

This wicked sea witch has twisted her tentacles into several Disney World attractions, including the Magic Kingdom's “Under the Sea” and the Happily Ever After fireworks show.

V is for Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Fans of The Little Mermaid film and Broadway musical can relive the story in this Hollywood Studios theatre, complete with live actors and puppets!

W is for Wilderness Explorers

At Animal Kingdom, you can complete challenges and collect badges all over the park, just like Russell from Up!

X is for eXtra Magic Hours

Walt Disney World Resort guests sometimes get to enjoy extra time in the parks before and after the regular park hours!

Y is for Yacht Club Resort

This formal New England-style hotel stands right next door to the Beach Club Resort, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.

Z is for Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

If you’re not afraid to get a little wet, climb aboard a log in Splash Mountain. This cheerful song regales you after the big dive!