The ABCs Of "Scrubs"

The ABCs Of "Scrubs"

I'd rather be playing jiggly-ball

242
The ABCs Of "Scrubs"
Sites at Penn State

A is for Appletinis

You know it's been a rough day if J.D. doesn't want an appletini.

B is for Banana Hammock

Everyone know the Todd has an undeniable love for banana hammocks.

C is for Chocolate bear

Turk will never not be chocolate bear. Also, is that Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?

D is for Dr Acula

This is why J.D. is a doctor, not a screenwriter.

E is for Epiphany toilet, also Eagle

I know I don't want to be a doctor because I never want to find myself lining up for a chance at the roof toilet.

I couldn't leave out eagle or epiphany toilet so I included both! Eagle is my favorite! It's what I exclaim in glee when I'm swinging really high or are am on a rollercoaster.

F is for fiancé

No, not this one...

This one! She said yes! We were scared they might not make it, but the Turkletons pulled through!

G is for Giant doctor... and Guy Love

Who remember Giant black doctor? Yeah, no one was ready for that... But how about triple Giant doctor?! They were so close, if it weren't for stupid Lonny's chicken legs.

Stay brothers/basically boyfriends forever chocolate bear and J.D.!

H is for Hooch

Man, Hooch is crazy. Also, if you watched this show after it originally aired, then this explains Mr. Mosby, right?! He totally went insane, killed someone, and reinvented his life where he just ended up wanting to kill people again.

I is for Intense

This show is great and hilarious, but what makes it a good show is that it acknowledges the real moments. Yes, it is a stupid sitcom, but it has intense moments that can bring tears to your eyes. Moments that resonate mixed with daydreams that make you laugh until you cramp.

J is for Janitor

All you need to know is to stay on his good side. Also, that he is either a pathological liar (he is) or has had a crazy life.

K is for Kelso

What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

L is for Laverne

Laverne was necessary to the hospital because she would knock sense into anyone acting dumb near her and she spread the most important gossip.

M is for Mortician

Dead people are supposed to stay dead!!! Aren't you glad that Doug found his calling instead of staying an intern forever, killing patients.

N is for Newbie

I guess getting called Newbie is better than his girl names? Like Abby, Agnes, Amber, Angela, Angie, Annika, Ava, Babs, Belinda, Beth, Betsy, Betty, Beyoncé, Britney, Carol, Charlotte, Clara, Clarabelle, Claudia, Daphne, Debbie, Denise, Diane, Dorothy, Ellen, Eunice, Fantasia, Farrah, Felicia, Fiona, Francine, Friday, Gidget, Ginger, Gizelle, Gladys, Gloria, Grace, Gwyneth, Heather, Hermione, Janet, Janice, Joanna, Judy, Dame Judy Dorian, Katy, Kimmy, Lillian, Lindsay, Loretta, Maggie, Margaret, Mariska, Marge, Margarie, Marsha, Martha, Mary-Beth, Mary Lou, Melinda, Molly, Monica, Moesha, Nancy, Oprah, Paula, Phyllis, Pink, Priscilla, Rachel, Reba, Rhoda, Rhonda, Roseanne, Rosalita, Sabrina, Sally, Sandy, Scarlett, Shakira, Shannon, Sheila, Shirley, Stephanie, Susan, Sylvia, Tammy, Tiffany, Tina, Tinkerbell, Val, Violet, Vivian, Wilma, and Zsa Zsa. In case you were wondering...

O is for Operation

Don't forget the music...

P is for Penny... and Pancake Drawer

Why'd you have to say anything J.D.?

WHA-THUUUUH!

Q is for Questions

Sometimes J.D. was the better wife

R is for Rowdy

Rowdy, no! Bad boy! He's actually just a stupid stuffed dog. But don't listen to me, I'm drunk on cheese.

S is for Snoop Dog resident

Remember how he hooked up with the annoying squeaky voiced intern?

T is for Turla

Favorite fairy-tale of all time.

U is for Unicorn

It's not a unicorn! It's a horse with a sword on his head!

V is for Vasectomy

Thank goodness it didn't work because then we wouldn't have had little J.D.!

W is for Worthless Peons

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back- I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back- When are they going to say ribs?! Also perfect music for a baby shower!

X is for X-ray

X-rays are a huge part of the hospital and the show. Anyone remember the opening credits? Fun fact: the show got a lot of letters about thee x-ray during opening credits because it was put up wrong. They actually knew it was wrong because it was intentional. They thought that first years would get it wrong.

Hey, remember when Turk gave Carla that pen which she found out came from inside a person after she looked at all of those weird x-rays?

Y is for Yahtzee

Ok, Y is not easy you guys and it's almost the end...

Z is for Zach Braff

Z is for Zach Braff because Z's are hard guys... But also because the show wouldn't have been the same without him.

Now you know your ABC's of Scrubs! Yay! Next time won't you sing with me? If you're feeling nostalgic, then you can watch all of Scrubs on Netflix!